A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Rojas-Walsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rojas-Walsson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rojas-Walsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Rojas-Walsson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas-Walsson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rojas-Walsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
- St. Mark S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Rojas Rojas-Walsson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romeo R. Rojas-Walsson practice?
- Dr. Romeo Rojas-Walsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeo Rojas-Walsson practices Family Medicine near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Family Physicians.