Learn more about Dr. Romesh Khardori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romesh Khardori is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khardori
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khardori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romesh Khardori, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khardori graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Khardori has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romesh K Khardori MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romesh K. Khardori practice?
- Dr. Romesh Khardori has 4 office locations.
Dr. Romesh Khardori practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Endocrinologists.