A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeu Azevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeu Azevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azevedo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Azevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeu Azevedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azevedo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeu Azevedo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romeu Azevedo practice?
- Dr. Romeu Azevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeu Azevedo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Suitland, MD.
See Suitland Internists and Suitland Endocrinologists.