A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeu Azevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeu Azevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeu Azevedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azevedo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeu Azevedo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romeu Azevedo practice?
- Dr. Romeu Azevedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Romeu Azevedo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Suitland, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Endocrinologists.