Learn more about Dr. Romi Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romi Bhasin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhasin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bhasin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romi Bhasin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bhasin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romi Bhasin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romi Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Romi Bhasin has 1 office location.
Dr. Romi Bhasin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.