Learn more about Dr. Romi Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romi Bhasin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhasin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhasin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romi Bhasin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bhasin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romi Bhasin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romi Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Romi Bhasin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Romi Bhasin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.