Dr. Romi Bhasin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Romi Bhasin?

January 5th, 2017

My first visit, 1/3/17 referred by my PCP.

I had filled out all the paperwork in advance plus had a list of questions. He introduced himself with a handshake and proceeded to comment on the reason for my visit. During his comments he addressed about 90% of the questions and concerns that I had. He answered my questions without hesitation. I was satisfied. He also told what would addressed in my next visit this June.

January 27th, 2016

Highly Recommended

Dr. Bhasin has always been considerate of my time. He has always been very thorough with each office visit. I whole heatedly recommend this doctor.

September 9th, 2015

Dr. Bhusin

Dr Bhusin spends a nice amount of time with you and listens to your concerns. He also does a thorough evaluation. He also is quick torespond after hours when your having a crisis after hours.

August 23rd, 2015

Will not go to him

I was there after my PCP referred me to him. First impression very bad. I was waiting in his for 1 and 1/2 hour for my first apt. Then as others said no eye contact. Just typing on his lap top instead of talking to me. Not coming back again.

March 24th, 2015

The doctor's over all care was excellent. The only fault I found was hes so busy.

February 18th, 2015

Recent Visit 2/17/2015

I was referred to Dr. Bhasin by my family physician only because the tope recommended doctors were no longer taking new patients and I relocated to this area. Dr. Bhasin was not personable and very short with his answers which came across very rude. He wasn't caring and rushed through the visit. The entire visit he rarely made eye contact. I was so upset when I left that I refused to make a follow up appointment and called my family doctor for a different referral. If you are a person who needs to feel cared about and get answers to your medical situation then I would not recommend him.

November 11th, 2013

Dr. Romi Bhasin chose to burn off my thyroid causing me to be on meds the rest of my life but expecting me to pay a fee to come to his office every few months for prescription refill. He is money hungry obviously because this is a medicine I will have to take forever now. If something is wrong or doesn't feel right then I would make an appointment to be rechecked but not come in all the time just to give him money to say here's your perscription. Because I made this statement to him he got really hateful, him and his staff. He put my life in danger by not refilling my medicine and told his office staff to tell me when I called back that he will no longer be my doctor and I needed to go elswhere. Then when I filled out the release forms for my records to go to another doctor they never received them, continueing to put me in danger. I had to call his office to be switched around to very rude people taking their time to send the records off. After asking them to call in some refills to hold me off until I can get a new doctor they refused! If you value your life go somewhere else because this doctor no longer cares about his patients; he's just a doctor for the money; IT'S NOT HIS PASSION!

May 16th, 2016