A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romila Mushtaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romila Mushtaq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq graduated from Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women.
Dr. Mushtaq has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romila Mushtaq MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Romila Mushtaq practice?
- Dr. Romila Mushtaq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Romila Mushtaq practices Neurology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Neurologists.