A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romina Smulever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romina Smulever, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smulever graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Smulever has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romina Paula Smulever MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Romina P. Smulever practice?
- Dr. Romina Smulever has 1 office location.
Dr. Romina Smulever practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.