A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romina Smulever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smulever
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Smulever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romina Smulever, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smulever graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Smulever has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romina Paula Smulever MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Romina P. Smulever practice?
- Dr. Romina Smulever has 1 office location.
Dr. Romina Smulever practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.