Overall Review

3.1

May 3rd, 2016
Doctor great. Staff are the worst. You'll never get to see how good the doctors are because the nurse's won't even let u or ask the doctor they ansrew your questions not the doctor. Wait times are horrible.

November 4th, 2015
My 15 year old son is adhd, haso been since he was 4. Recently, his doctor retired and we started seeing Dr.Go. I have been Dr. Go's patient for 2 years, so I was comfortable letting my son become his patient. On the second visit, without my consent they drug tested my son and it was negative. He is on the drug Concerta, which I have read doesn't show up on standard "rapid"urine screens. The nurse was extremely hateful as I tried to understand their protocol and requested a blood test and pill count. Concerta is also know for passing through the system rather quickly through the course of the day and as I understand a blood test would have been sufficient. So now, Dr. Go has refused to see my son due to the fact his urine screen came up negative. I am completely confused and upset with the fact, my son who has always been involved in sports, played baseball since he was 5 years old (upcoming tryouts for his freshman year this week) has been dropped by a doctor, left withe no refills to be able to focus at school to keep his grades up to be able to play on the baseball team with great ability to earn a scholarship to attend college one day. I have never seen such incapacitated staff in my life with horrible attitudes that even a prison couldn't stand. I am just a mom who wanted answers and tried to explain to the very rude nurse (medical assistant) that he stay the weekend with a friend and we didn't send his medicine to give him a break. That is normal for some parents with adhd child to give their children breaks from their medicine if school is not in session. My poor son was so confused and felt like a criminal the way the nurse talked to both of us!! He kept asking me what did he do wrong? Sadly, due to the staffs behavior I couldn't get a educated answer myself to tell my son. I just know this is the first drug screen he has ever received for being on any adhd medicine in over 10+ years. Plus, wait times are horrible to be treated in such distasteful ways.

March 20th, 2014
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Go is a very good Dr. that in my opinion cares not just for his patients health but for them personally. I have quite a few health problems and he has always treated me with respect and takes his time to explain all my treatment options. I trust him with my life and highly recommend him.