Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Super Doctor show details Super Doctor
Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Navarrete is the best doctor I have every been under the care of. When I explain something that is bothering or painful, he understands completely. The medication prescription is written out and it does not take long to recover. Once of the most important factors to being in good health is having a doctor that is pleasant and has and understanding character. This gives me a great deal of peace of mind. Peaceful emotions are part of healing and I believe Dr. Navarrete knows that. I am a senior and glad he is much younger than me because that means I can look forward to him being my primary physician for the rest of my years.

Nice but bad communication. show details Nice but bad communication.
by X-Patient on May 15th, 2013

He's terrible at explaining things.

Feb 7th, 2013

Being a senior over 65 I need the peace of mind that my primary doctor is 'there for me'. Prior to Dr. Navarrete I had 2 other doctors. They were horrible and how theywere permitted into the medical profession is beyond me. Dr. Navarrete cares by being a good listener first of all and his non-verbal communication is a style or kindness and support too. Then he provides the appropriate medication so my health will be the highest quality it can be. From entering the office and checking in with Heather and seeing his Medical Assistant, Stacy, first, I feel a wonderful sense of hospitality and cheerfully welcomed for the visit. I finally have a fabulous doctor with a lot of TLC traits he displays.

A too busy office with low quality care show details A too busy office with low quality care
by Anneie on Oct 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

This doctor misdiagnosed gangrene in a diabetic patient as "just a blood blister" Go elsewhere

Read Full Review at kudzu.com