Learn more about Dr. Rommel Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommel Ramos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rommel Ramos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ramos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Salisbury W.G. Hefner VA Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommel Ramos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rommel Ramos practice?
- Dr. Rommel Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommel Ramos practices Psychiatry near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Psychiatrists.