Dr. Rommel Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rommel Rivera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 27th, 2017

Worst visit of my life

This happened about 4 years ago but I've been too traumatized to speak out. I've since gotten proper care and am bravo enough to share my story. In my time with this "doctor," I explained my very obvious OCD symptoms, and after 5 minutes he called my loved ones and told them I was a danger to them. The time I spent in his company made me suicidal because he was so ignorant of my condition. Dangerous.

December 3rd, 2013

Do not recommend!

Dr. Rivera's wait times are extremely long. I have never waited for less than 20 minutes and the most I have waited was 40 minutes. I have never been able to call his office and talk to a person. I must always leave a message and they call me back. This makes it extremely difficult to get a hold of the doctor. He does not seem to take an interest in really getting to know me and barely remembers who I am. Does not make you feel comfortable and loves to push all sorts of medicine on you. I would not recommend him to anyone.