A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rommie Fakhoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommie Fakhoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakhoury
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fakhoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhoury graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fakhoury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommie Fawzi Fakhoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rommie F. Fakhoury practice?
- Dr. Rommie Fakhoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommie Fakhoury practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.