A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rommie Fakhoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommie Fakhoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakhoury
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fakhoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhoury graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fakhoury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommie Fawzi Fakhoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rommie F. Fakhoury practice?
- Dr. Rommie Fakhoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommie Fakhoury practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.