Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  worth the wait  |  show details
by L. Allen on Jul 26th, 2013

I know there is usually a long wait, but it is only because he is the most amazing doctor. He answers any questions and always makes sure I am comfortable with the information he gives me. I wouldn't dream of ever going to another doctor.

|  He Is The BEST. He is also funny!!!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

If it wasn't for Dr. Fakhoury I would most likely have spent years going from Dr. to Dr. trying to find out what was wrong with me. I am now able to cope with my disease knowing what ales me. Thanks Doctor! He does what is necessary for his patients because he cares and that is the difference. I get the impression he became a Doctor because he wants to make a difference in peoples lives, he did in mine. I have had a few Doctors and all of them seemed not to really care, seeing patients is like a routine for them. I kind of feel like they became Doctors because the pay was good and that is certainly the wrong reason to pick this profession. Doctor Fakhoury is passionate about what he does and it is evident in how he treats his patients. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor.

|  jane un  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Fakhoury is the best doctor any patient can have. he saved me. I had swelling in my brain due to west nile virus and if it was not for him to diagnose me properly, I would have been hooked to a ventilator by now. Dr. Fakhoury is managing four other doctors who are treating me and I woul dnot do anything without his approval first. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Doctor does conduct a thorough examination and wonderful memory of family medical history. But the wait is horrendous--at least an hour long wait to be seen.

|  jason ackerman  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I met dr. Fakhoury when he was first getting established and have been with him since. I first met him in urgent care at san antonio. He was so great when i was there i knew this was my doctor, i have been with him since. If you want someone that truly cares about your health this is the guy......

Apr 15th, 2011

great doctor----the best

|  The BEST family doctor!  |  show details
by H. Chapman on Feb 1st, 2011

I have an 18 and a 13 year old, Dr. Fakhoury has been our family doctor for the last 5 years and I thank God I found him all the time. If you have children or are just looking for a very good doctor, please go see Dr. Fakhoury. The wait time can be long if you do not have an appt., but how many doctors can you see without an appt? Sincerely the best doctor I have had in my life.

by Cheryl Davis on Nov 15th, 2010

I found Dr. Fakhoury about 4 years ago. I truly believe he is an angel in disguise. He is the most compashionate, knowledgeble and caring person I have ever met. I feel very fortunate to have him as my family physician and don't know how I ever survived without him. Thank God he is younger than me so with any luck he won't retire before my time. Thank you Dr. Fakhoury for all that you do. Don't ever stop caring. You're truly the best.

by R Mendoza on Nov 15th, 2010

TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH MY LIFE! I have been going to Dr. Fakhoury for over 3 years now. Even though I have relocated to Hollywood, I will still go the distance to see him instead of switching. My entire immediate family and most of my extended family in the Inland Empire now see him from my referral and absolutely love him! He takes his time with every patient making sure all your concerns and questions are answered. You have the option to always walk in without an appointment which is great with my unpredictable schedule. To sum it up I would never go elsewhere, I highly recommend Dr. Fakhoury!

by Enad Fakhouri on Jul 30th, 2010

good job amo rommie. i wish and hope to succeed like you. we are all proud of you!!

|  This is the best Docotor I have ever been too.  |  show details
by Kelli & Sal on Mar 26th, 2010

He has always been there very clean friendly enviroment. His wife works there too shes just as nice. Wonderful doctor wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks Doctor.

|  I love this doctor  |  show details
by Valerie Hoskins on Mar 19th, 2010

I have never been to a doctor that has been as caring and thoughtful as Dr. Fakhoury. He takes the time to hear your concerns, he explains everything. He isn't in a rush to leave the room. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR.

|  test results  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Office staff is very friendly, but they have a problem with getting back to you regarding test results, several times test results have been lost & had to be requested again from labs or hospital.

|  Defense Attorney  |  show details
by Paul Partyke on Nov 18th, 2009

I've been a practicing workers comp attorney for 30 years and I've met and deposed hundreds of docters in numerous specialties. Dr Fakhoury is simply the best. I wish I had discovered him 30 years ago.

|  Great family doctor!  |  show details
May 14th, 2009

I've always had a pediatrician for my children, but when we moved here and found Dr. Fakhoury in an ER visit I knew he would be great for the whole family. For the past 3 years I've been extremely happy with Dr. Fakhoury.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Ryan D. on Mar 30th, 2009

Dr. Fakhoury is a wonderful doctor who actually seems to CARE about his patients, it's a refreshing change. I high recommend him.

|  One of the best Doctors ever!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2009

Dr. Fakhoury is one of the best doctors I know in the Inland Empire. Also is very educated in medicine and is a wonderful person. I couldn't ask for anyone better? Keep up the good work Dr. Fakhoury! Your the best! This is why I trust you with my entire family.

Sep 6th, 2008

Dr. Fakhoury is not only a good dr. he is a great person.

|  Amazing Dr.  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2008

Dr. Rommi Fakhoury is not only a great Dr. he is a great person who spends quality time with his patients and spoils us. There should be more Doctors like him. I had MRSA for about2 years and no doctors could get it under control but Dr. Fakhoury did. His staff is super cool too.