Dr. Rommie Fakhoury MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Dr Rommie is the most professional and personable doctor I have had the pleasure to meet. He is my "go to" man !P.S. My wife loves him too !!!! His staff is the best and Dr's Aleah and Joy are "Heaven sent ."

April 25th, 2015
The most compationate doctor i have ever met. He is fully committed to patients satisfaction. Very belpful, understanding and hands on doctor. I recommand every one to visit him for any concerns!! Excellent job dr. Fakhoury

July 26th, 2013
worth the wait
I know there is usually a long wait, but it is only because he is the most amazing doctor. He answers any questions and always makes sure I am comfortable with the information he gives me. I wouldn't dream of ever going to another doctor.

July 3rd, 2012
He Is The BEST. He is also funny!!!
If it wasn't for Dr. Fakhoury I would most likely have spent years going from Dr. to Dr. trying to find out what was wrong with me. I am now able to cope with my disease knowing what ales me. Thanks Doctor! He does what is necessary for his patients because he cares and that is the difference. I get the impression he became a Doctor because he wants to make a difference in peoples lives, he did in mine. I have had a few Doctors and all of them seemed not to really care, seeing patients is like a routine for them. I kind of feel like they became Doctors because the pay was good and that is certainly the wrong reason to pick this profession. Doctor Fakhoury is passionate about what he does and it is evident in how he treats his patients. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor.

October 18th, 2011
jane un
Dr. Fakhoury is the best doctor any patient can have. he saved me. I had swelling in my brain due to west nile virus and if it was not for him to diagnose me properly, I would have been hooked to a ventilator by now. Dr. Fakhoury is managing four other doctors who are treating me and I woul dnot do anything without his approval first. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

September 20th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Doctor does conduct a thorough examination and wonderful memory of family medical history. But the wait is horrendous--at least an hour long wait to be seen.

August 18th, 2011
jason ackerman
I met dr. Fakhoury when he was first getting established and have been with him since. I first met him in urgent care at san antonio. He was so great when i was there i knew this was my doctor, i have been with him since. If you want someone that truly cares about your health this is the guy......

April 15th, 2011
great doctor----the best

February 1st, 2011
The BEST family doctor!
I have an 18 and a 13 year old, Dr. Fakhoury has been our family doctor for the last 5 years and I thank God I found him all the time. If you have children or are just looking for a very good doctor, please go see Dr. Fakhoury. The wait time can be long if you do not have an appt., but how many doctors can you see without an appt? Sincerely the best doctor I have had in my life.

November 15th, 2010
TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH MY LIFE! I have been going to Dr. Fakhoury for over 3 years now. Even though I have relocated to Hollywood, I will still go the distance to see him instead of switching. My entire immediate family and most of my extended family in the Inland Empire now see him from my referral and absolutely love him! He takes his time with every patient making sure all your concerns and questions are answered. You have the option to always walk in without an appointment which is great with my unpredictable schedule. To sum it up I would never go elsewhere, I highly recommend Dr. Fakhoury!

July 30th, 2010
good job amo rommie. i wish and hope to succeed like you. we are all proud of you!!

March 26th, 2010
This is the best Docotor I have ever been too.
He has always been there very clean friendly enviroment. His wife works there too shes just as nice. Wonderful doctor wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks Doctor.