A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Russo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Russo, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Russo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Harris Russo FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R H. Russo practice?
- Dr. R Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Russo practices Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurological Surgeons.