Romualda Klicius Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

TERRIBLE SERVICE!

Posted on November 26th, 2015

She was covering call for my pediatrician and was quite rude and unprofessional. After waiting 2 hours for her to call me back to just have my daughter's RX changed , she couldn't wait the few seconds for me to look up my pharmacy's phone number. She hung up on me and told me to call her back. Of course, the number I had was for the on call center that had to again page her and start the process over.

Posted on February 20th, 2016