A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Corrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Corrada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romulo Corrada, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrada graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Corrada has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo Gaspar Corrada MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Romulo G. Corrada practice?
- Dr. Romulo Corrada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romulo Corrada practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.