Learn more about Dr. Romulo Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltazar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baltazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romulo Baltazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Baltazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo F Baltazar MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Romulo F. Baltazar practice?
- Dr. Romulo Baltazar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Romulo Baltazar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.