Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romulo Baltazar
Dr. Romulo Baltazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baltazar is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Sinai Hospital and Sinai Faculty Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Romulo Baltazar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Romulo Baltazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Achaw Osei-Wusu
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi40
Dr. Jeffrey Banker
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, General Practice, Cardiovascular Disease
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jonathan Dubin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi34