A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romulo Baltazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Baltazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baltazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan