A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romulo Guzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Univ De Cuenca, Fac De Cien Med, Cuenca, Ecuador.
Dr. Guzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo Dario Guzman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Romulo D. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Romulo Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Romulo Guzman practices Pediatrics near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Pediatricians.