A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Kabatay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Kabatay is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabatay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Kabatay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Municipal Hospital
- Appleton Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo Villegas Kabatay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romulo V. Kabatay practice?
- Dr. Romulo Kabatay has 1 office location.
Dr. Romulo Kabatay practices Family Medicine near Appleton, MN.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.