A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Kabatay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Kabatay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabatay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Kabatay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Municipal Hospital
- Appleton Area Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabatay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romulo V. Kabatay practice?
Dr. Romulo Kabatay practices Family Medicine near Appleton, MN.
See Appleton Family Physicians.