A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Kabatay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Kabatay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabatay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kabatay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabatay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Kabatay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Municipal Hospital
- Appleton Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo Villegas Kabatay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romulo V. Kabatay practice?
- Dr. Romulo Kabatay has 1 office location.
Dr. Romulo Kabatay practices Family Medicine near Appleton, MN.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.