A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Tengco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Tengco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tengco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tengco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tengco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romulo C. Tengco practice?
Dr. Romulo Tengco practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Forensic Pathology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Trenton Family Physicians, Trenton General Practitioners, and Trenton Pathologists.