A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romulo Tengco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romulo Tengco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tengco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tengco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romulo Calata Tengco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romulo C. Tengco practice?
- Dr. Romulo Tengco has 1 office location.
Dr. Romulo Tengco practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.