A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Anafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Anafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Anafi, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anafi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anafi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Chaim Anafi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron C. Anafi practice?
- Dr. Ron Anafi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ron Anafi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Sleep Medicine Doctors.