A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron J. Anderson practice?
Dr. Ron Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.