Dr. Ron Bahar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Bahar?

October 31st, 2015

Exceptional Doctor

The best doctor for your child if you are truly looking for the answer to what ails your child. Love, love, love Dr. Bahar. My daughter would be lost without him. We took my daughter to all the so called great doctors, yet not one could help. The answers came only after she was treated by Dr. Bahar. She has achieved as much relief from her disorder as she can thanks to Ron Bahar M.D. I can never thank him enough for what he has done for my daughter. He works miracles and he really cares about his patients. For me the only choice.

March 5th, 2015

prompt, but doesn't spend much time answering questions

After 2 visits, I think we will find a new doctor. He might be promt, but he doesn't seem to care that we have questions that need answers. I would rather wait for a doctor willing to answer my questions.

November 11th, 2011

did what others couldn't do

Dr.Bahar changed my daughter's life.He has suceeded where others have failed time and again.Our daughter was sick since her birth and doctor after doctor failed her miserably.Only after seeing Dr.Bahar did she finally get the correct diagnosis.While others may not care for him ,as I don't care for most doctors,I can truthfully say I adore him and his caring staff.

May 24th, 2011

not for my daughter

He might be great as long as you don't want to breastfeed. He pushes alimentum formula and didn't treat my daughter's reflux and instead diagnosing her with food allergies. He actually said to me, "3 % of all children have food allergies. It will keep me in business for a long time." I am not interested in taking my child to a doctor who sees dollar signs on the forehead of patients.

May 12th, 2010

AWESOME

Dr. Bahar is an AMAZING doctor who treated my child's Crohn's disease. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is wonderful, and although I was upset that I had to visit with him, I would not have gone anywhere else, as he had come highly recommended to me by other parents.

June 22nd, 2009

best guy ever

i was dr bahars first patient in his new practice. i have been going to him for over 10 years now and i am very pleased with the way he has helped me. everytime something comes up he makes sure i get in asap to see him an he treats me with whatever necessary. he is one of the most caring kindest doctors i have ever been too. and i hate doctors

June 3rd, 2009

Thank you Dr. Bahar for all you've done !!!!

Dr. Ron Bahar has been our Doctor for almost 10 years. He has been a wonderful Doctor in caring for our son Billy whom has Crohns Disease. Dr. Bahar is an excellent Doctor! Thank you Dr. Bahar for helping our child!

May 1st, 2009

OVERPRICED AND UNCARING

THIS "doctor" was uncaring and overpriced. Seemed to be more into his italian loafers than the care of his patient. Never advised he was leaving for his 2week vacation knowing how sick and in pain our child was. Please seek care elsewhere.

December 19th, 2008

Highly recommended Pediatric Gastroenterologist

Quentin is doing FANTASTIC due to his excellent care!

February 29th, 2016