A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Blankstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankstein graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blankstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp Outpt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blankstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ron Blankstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Blankstein practice?
Dr. Ron Blankstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nicky Blankstein, Dr. Reggie Blankstein, Dr. Reginald Blankstein, Dr. Reinaldo Blankstein