A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Brathwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Brathwaite is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brathwaite graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Brathwaite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brathwaite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron K. Brathwaite practice?
Dr. Ron Brathwaite practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.