A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Brathwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Brathwaite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brathwaite
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Brathwaite Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brathwaite graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brathwaite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron K Brathwaite MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron K. Brathwaite practice?
- Dr. Ron Brathwaite has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Brathwaite practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.