Learn more about Dr. Ron Chitayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Chitayat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitayat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chitayat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Chitayat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitayat graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Chitayat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Chitayat MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Chitayat practice?
- Dr. Ron Chitayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Chitayat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Gastroenterologists.