A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Fattor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fattor
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fattor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Fattor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fattor graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fattor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Arthur Fattor MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ron A. Fattor practice?
- Dr. Ron Fattor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Fattor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Pathologists and Ardmore Hematologists.