A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Fattor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fattor
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fattor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Fattor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fattor graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fattor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Arthur Fattor MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ron A. Fattor practice?
- Dr. Ron Fattor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Fattor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Pathologists.