Dr. Ron Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Feldman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

January 29th, 2016

Best doctor ever.

May 21st, 2013

WORST experience EVER (and I love my Emory docs!)

I would not recommend anyone see Ron Feldman for dermatology, unless you're looking for autoimmune diagnoses. I received no follow up contact from this clinic, though I was told they follow up within a week of visits. The doctor, Ron Feldman, was pretentious, didn't listen to me, and WORST OF ALL: did not even WASH his hands before touching my skin. (EW!) The Emory Dermatology Center's billing coordination was completely wrong, using the wrong ICD codes and billing me with the wrong doctor's name & office. I work in a health clinic and am very in touch with my health and well-being. I visited the Emory clinic when I had a rash spreading across my neck and chest. I wanted more information about potential causes, such as hormones and allergies, and hoped to learn about modifying my diet to prevent future reactions. I would like to add here that I've felt very loyal to Emory- The doctors are usually courteous, prompt, kind and informative. When I went in, I was told I had eczema (easy to treat with diet modification, for me!) and that I should be tested for lupus. (Dr. Feldman specializes in autoimmune disorders) I disagreed, knowing I'm very healthy and said "no, thanks" to a biopsy that would cause a 2" by .25" scar on my forearm, since I'd only come in for a rash. Imagine coming into a hospital with a rash and leaving with sutures! Ha! Again, I'd not recommend this clinic/doctor to anyone I care about, and I will certainly NOT be returning.

June 29th, 2017