Surgical Specialist

Mayo Clinic hospital
4500 San Pablo Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224
904-953-2000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

Last year ww través all the why from México ,the doctor was brusque and cold telling us My husband will liive with permanent colostomy and every day diálisis ,remarked that was the way it was.... We came back ti México and visiten a Mexican oncollgist surgeon, who graduated at Mayo clinic.My husband was successfully operated no colostomy at all his kidney working perfect and has recovered veryquickcly. He also fixed two hernias during the same surgery which was what bothered him the most and which doctor Lanman said was imposible to do.My recomendation take another opinión ....dont give up there are moré positive doctors.thanks God we found Dr Fernando Cordera Gonazalez de Cosió who saved his life and le ft him with a perfect quality of life.

|  Laproscopic - the best  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Excellent professional in every way. Performed life-safe cancer removal and resectioning of small intestine using laproscopic surgery. Release from hospital in 4 days and quick 3 month recovery. Laproscopic is best if you are candidate.

|  I will definitely recommend this doctor.  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I am vary happy I chosed Dr. Landman and Mayo Clinic for treatment. Dr. Landman came higly recommended by a member of my church. He spent a lot of time to explain me the details of the surgery, was very caring after, and the surgery was succesful.I will definitely recommend this doctor.

|  Non-communicative, unsympathetic, rough exam  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I can't explain why this interaction was so negative, but it was a horrible experience. It was my first visit with him; I had followed all the pre-visit instructions and preparations and did my part to make things go well. I'd had all my medical records sent, but he didn't bother to look at them or even seem to be aware of my history. The examination was quite painful and seemed unnecessarily rough. Afterward, he was brusque, answered questions tersely and briefly, and seemed unsympathetic to what he confirmed was an anal fissure. In plain terms, he was a mean jerk. I will not subject myself to his treatment again and was disappointed that this man is a Mayo specialist. Surely they can do better.

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Would not recommed this surgeon

|  Compassionate and knowledgeable  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

We are so afraid when we found out that we needed to see a surgeon. However, Dr. Landmann came with good recommendations.He was actually a second opinion.He actually took the time to sit down and listen, and then explained to us what was really going on and needed to be done. Everything went well during the operation and afterwards. He actually sat down when on rounds and talked to us like humans, rather than a patient. We loved him

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

Highly competent surgeon. Excellent experience.