Dr. Ron Landmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Landmann?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ron Landmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017

Excellent physician!

Dr Landmann is outstanding! I would most strongly recommend him for any of his specialties. Both my wife and I have been fortunate to have benefited directly from his extensive experience, vast knowledge and tremendous skills to perform surgeries and other treatments to fully address our medical conditions. Thank you for your compassion, understanding and patient-focused care tailored to each patient. We are forever grateful!

October 16th, 2016

Ralph

Dr. Landman is to surgery as Picasso is to art.

August 23rd, 2016

Dr.Landmannn is to surgery what Picasso is to art. Thank you !!!

March 5th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Landmann at the Mayo Clinic. At the time of our consult he went over the potential plan and provided options. He was courteous and listened to our concerns. The results from the surgery were seamless and phenomenal, we could not have asked for a better outcome. Thank you.

September 23rd, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Landmann, Was kind and knowledgeable. He put me at ease in an uncomfortable circumstance for me. He was not an alarmist but he was responsible and respectful. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 15th, 2015

The "New Breed of Surgeon" at Mayo Clinic

As a graduate of Duke University, the University of Texas School of Law, and an experienced attorney licensed in the States of Texas (active), Illinois (inactive), and Florida (retired), I am compelled to rate Dr. Ron G. Landmann's professional conduct and personal demeanor as "unacceptable". In this regard, Dr. Landmann failed to achieve minimal professional standards with regard to honesty, trustworthiness, and essential communication skills. After waiting more than two hours for an appointment with Dr. Landmann, his lack of preparation and interest was readily apparent when he asked me to provide him with my name.

November 30th, 2012

Laproscopic - the best

Excellent professional in every way. Performed life-safe cancer removal and resectioning of small intestine using laproscopic surgery. Release from hospital in 4 days and quick 3 month recovery. Laproscopic is best if you are candidate.

October 22nd, 2012

I will definitely recommend this doctor.

I am vary happy I chosed Dr. Landman and Mayo Clinic for treatment. Dr. Landman came higly recommended by a member of my church. He spent a lot of time to explain me the details of the surgery, was very caring after, and the surgery was succesful.I will definitely recommend this doctor.

June 15th, 2012

Non-communicative, unsympathetic, rough exam

I can't explain why this interaction was so negative, but it was a horrible experience. It was my first visit with him; I had followed all the pre-visit instructions and preparations and did my part to make things go well. I'd had all my medical records sent, but he didn't bother to look at them or even seem to be aware of my history. The examination was quite painful and seemed unnecessarily rough. Afterward, he was brusque, answered questions tersely and briefly, and seemed unsympathetic to what he confirmed was an anal fissure. In plain terms, he was a mean jerk. I will not subject myself to his treatment again and was disappointed that this man is a Mayo specialist. Surely they can do better.

March 16th, 2011

Would not recommed this surgeon

July 8th, 2010

Compassionate and knowledgeable

We are so afraid when we found out that we needed to see a surgeon. However, Dr. Landmann came with good recommendations.He was actually a second opinion.He actually took the time to sit down and listen, and then explained to us what was really going on and needed to be done. Everything went well during the operation and afterwards. He actually sat down when on rounds and talked to us like humans, rather than a patient. We loved him

September 16th, 2009

Highly competent surgeon. Excellent experience.