Dr. Ron Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2015
Screwed up my had surgery, after 10 years have limited range of motion in my little finger. Mysteriously my exray's dissapeared from their files so I had no legal recourse. Man is a crook, and medical fraud!!

October 28th, 2013
Do not use this doctor!
I visited him for a sprained wrist. During visits, he nearly fell asleep in his chair with me in the room. He did an exploritory surgery to find out why I had a popping sound (doctors have since said it's from rheumatoid arthritis and tha Goldstein should have known that from bloodwork). He came out of surgery yawning. Since he did the surgery, my wrist bones are now sitting against eachother with no cartilage in between. My wrist can no longer bend. This doctor is very unprofessional and incompetent. I will never use him again.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr Goldstein is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Surgery he performed on my hand was a great successful...no more pain. You can barely see the scar on my hand.arm. on my hand

March 31st, 2009
Terrible reputation, substandard care
Do not go to see this man. After a serious injury to right small finger, which I broke in 3 places, I was assigned to him. I could go on for hours about my terrible experience with him before I was transferred to a great doctor, but the following are true:- He has 4 separate offices, in Santa Ana, Long Beach, Beverly Hils, and Fresno. He has hundreds, possibly thousands of patients at a time.- He has a terrible reputation in the South Bay (and beyond) medical community. He was, in fact, one of the main reasons that new legislation was passed on workers compensation claims. In the time before the stricter laws were passed, he made himself a multimillionaire.- His P.A. is completely useless in every way. His scrubs were always in tatters. Office staff was semi-competent. There is NO follow-up in between visits.- His grand finale with me was to make me wait 45 minutes in his Beverly Hills office, then refuse to see me when it was my turn. He had the PA tell me he was transferring me, effectively immediately, to another Dr. Presumably because I called the office many times with questions about my injury. When I requested to see him, the PA came back and said I had to leave or they would call security. I am still dealing with the billing issues related to the transfer, which they did not submit correctly, and it's been almost a year.

February 23rd, 2017