A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Hekier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Hekier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Hekier, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hekier graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hekier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Joseph Hekier MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ron J. Hekier practice?
- Dr. Ron Hekier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ron Hekier practices Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.