A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- George L. Mee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ron Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Hood practice?
Dr. Ron Hood practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Longview, WA.
See Bothell Urgent Care Centers and Bothell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nicky Hood, Dr. Reggie Hood, Dr. Reginald Hood, Dr. Reinaldo Hood