A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron L Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ron Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ron Johnson practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Hospitalists and Cookeville Internists.