A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Nashville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ron Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Ron Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Allergists and Cookeville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nicky Johnson, Dr. Reggie Johnson, Dr. Reginald Johnson, Dr. Reinaldo Johnson