A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Campylobacter Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Lawrence Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ron Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Emergency Physicians.