Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronnie Kastner
Dr. Ronnie Kastner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainview, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kastner is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Plainview Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Kastner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronnie Kastner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronnie Kastner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainview, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Ira Scheinerman
Dr. Rachel Pessah Pollack
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine