Dr. Ron Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Kennedy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kennedy was life changing. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am alive today...bc of the medical treatment I rec'd. In addition to lifestyle changes that I made over 20 years ago.

August 7th, 2015

Dr. ron Kennedy is exceptional.

A thoughtful and considerate professional that I'd highly recommend.

August 4th, 2015

Dr Kennedy helped me a lot. Very concerned for my well being. I got more than I expected. Very helpful. Good work doc

August 4th, 2015

From my first visit with Dr. Ron (as I like to call him) to my last visit, the past 4 years of getting certified for my California Medicinal Cannabis Certificate has been a very positive experience in all facets. Dr. Ron is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He respects your time as well as his and makes sure he answers all your questions, gets all the information needed from his patients and does so with a smile. I would recommend Dr. Ron to any and all patients looking to see a Dr. who actually cares.

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Kennedy is an amazing doctor with the utmost integrity. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. His concern for patient health exceeds that of some of the P.C..'s I've seen. He takes the time to reach out to his patients (after he's thoroughly researched health issues that affect us all) to share his findings. I've learned a lot reading his informative mailings. I've been seeing Dr. Kennedy for several years now and highly recommend his services.

August 4th, 2015

Makes process easy, flexible scheduling

Have seen D Kennedy for several yrs for MMJ recommendation. Would recommend for MMJ license and for alternative therapies for pain and chonic conditions.

May 26th, 2011

Outrageously good doctor

Friendly, intelligent, on time, reasonable costs, expert in alternative and natural medicine, can't fault anything about this man. And good looking to boot.

May 10th, 2011

Excellence

Couldn't be more pleased. Fast, efficient, thorough, likeable, courteous. No waiting.

May 4th, 2011

I was quite pleased with my experience with Dr. Kennedy. So much so that I am planning on returning to his office for my annual "check-up".

April 9th, 2011

Good solid doc. Smart, helpful, friendly, available.

March 11th, 2011

Veterans Searching for Alternatives

This is a quiet practice and if you have PTSD as well as pain it's a good place for you. Dr. Kennedy understands that the British, Israel, & Canada use these methods for PTSD treatment as well as severe pain. This not a place to just "get your card". This is a practice with care and compassion being first and foremost for certain. I find that a regiment of marijuana along with meditation, massage at P/T, I can tolerate my pain while being concious and narcotic free. Thanks to my care from the Doctor I am off 12 Oxy a day for degenerating spine injury not to mention all the medications the VA had me on for anxiety related to PTSD. Dr Kennedy looks in on me from time to time. I intend on being his patient for a long time. Why. Simple. He knows what to do to keep me sleeping at night and on my feet with my kids all day. The VA once said I had a 50% quality of life. Now I have 85% and take my daughter to school everyday.

March 8th, 2011

Best doctor ever, in every way.