Complementary Medicine

2448 Guerneville Rd
Ste 800
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
707-576-0100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Outrageously good doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Friendly, intelligent, on time, reasonable costs, expert in alternative and natural medicine, can't fault anything about this man. And good looking to boot.

|  Excellence  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Couldn't be more pleased. Fast, efficient, thorough, likeable, courteous. No waiting.

by Karmen M. on May 4th, 2011

I was quite pleased with my experience with Dr. Kennedy. So much so that I am planning on returning to his office for my annual "check-up".

Apr 9th, 2011

Good solid doc. Smart, helpful, friendly, available.

|  Veterans Searching for Alternatives  |  show details
by Gibson Best USMC USN Ret. on Mar 11th, 2011

This is a quiet practice and if you have PTSD as well as pain it's a good place for you. Dr. Kennedy understands that the British, Israel, & Canada use these methods for PTSD treatment as well as severe pain. This not a place to just "get your card". This is a practice with care and compassion being first and foremost for certain. I find that a regiment of marijuana along with meditation, massage at P/T, I can tolerate my pain while being concious and narcotic free. Thanks to my care from the Doctor I am off 12 Oxy a day for degenerating spine injury not to mention all the medications the VA had me on for anxiety related to PTSD. Dr Kennedy looks in on me from time to time. I intend on being his patient for a long time. Why. Simple. He knows what to do to keep me sleeping at night and on my feet with my kids all day. The VA once said I had a 50% quality of life. Now I have 85% and take my daughter to school everyday.

Mar 8th, 2011

Best doctor ever, in every way.

|  A caring, detail oriented, professional experience  |  show details
by Dan S. on Mar 1st, 2011

Dr Ron Kennedy, was very fast to respond to my initial inquiry about setting up an appointment with him. He answered questions very efficiently and gave me the feeling of talking with an old friend. From start to Finish, it was very informative, efficient and accomodative to my schedule.

Mar 1st, 2011

i appreciate how dr. k understood how my choice of medicating was best for me although there is a certain amount of risk. but hey we put ourselves at risk crossing the street. i would, and have recommended dr. k to a close friend of mine who shares alot of the same views as i do. with openmindedness, knowledge, and a firm understanding on the medical benefits of medicinal cannabis one can only imagine how many folks' lives dr k has and will continue to help reach a certain level of safety, comfort,and the reassuring belief that he really does care for his patients. thank you dr k. sincerely..........jaizaah m.

|  Review  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is very caring. He listens to me when I speak to him. He gives me options so I can choose what would be best for me. I feel that I have more control over my medical condition.

by Luis Bodero. on Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Kennedy your service is simply the best, you alert me about my high blood presure, that same day I was in the emergency room, you save a life. Thank you.

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr Kennedy's manner is professional and compassionate. He takes a genuine interest in his patients He is one of the few Dr.s who I immediately felt comfortable with. I would recommend Dr. Kennedy to anyone.

Jan 28th, 2011

I loved the experience I had with Dr kennady he was quick and efficiant!

|  An authentically caring doctor  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

What impressed me most was not just my visit--which was good--but that Dr. Kennedy followed up with emails encouraging his patients to be involved with the community in good ways. He was also willing to engage in an extended email dialogue with me about community benefit matters.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

No wait time, very professional!

|  thorough, efficient - good doctor!  |  show details
by satisfied patient on Jan 27th, 2011

I called Dr. Kennedy and he made an appointment for the same day! Dr. Kennedy was very helpful and thorough, someone else had written a bad review but i experienced a very pleasant visit with no wait and great service!!

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
by Brad Wilson on Jan 27th, 2011

Dr.Kennedy was caring and very efficient in diagnosing and recommending the correct treatment for my physical condition.

Jan 27th, 2011

As good a doctor as you can find.

Jan 27th, 2011

My first visit wentvery well. the Dr.was very professional. I gotright in to see himand he was very thorough A

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Ron Kennedy from the very first telephone conversation through the appointment ( and he updates me with pertinent information as it arises ). He was professional throughout and I would recommend him to familiy and friends.

Jan 26th, 2011

Excellent professional and a positive resource for medical information.

by Doug Rock on Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy has always been very attentive to me and my medical needs. He's an excellent doctor and I will continue to recommend him to anyone who seeks medical attention.

|  Medical Marijuana  |  show details
by Bob on Jan 26th, 2011

He was fast and knew his business and didn't gouge on the price.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Carmen Baudi on Jan 26th, 2011

This is the best doc I have ever seen!

|  Professional service  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Overall efficient service. Easy appointment.

|  Courteous and competent  |  show details
by Jean Millay, PhD. on Jan 26th, 2011

I drive many miles to get there, and I find his office a comfortable place to rest before my appointment. He is always courteous and organized. I also like Dr. Kennedy's email notes about new scientific information.

Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is knowledgeable and professional with a friendly demeanor.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy was very accommodating and professional,diagnosed my problems skillfully and generally expedited my medical care in a very satisfactory manner. I recommend him highly.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Got in got out, easy going, fast appointment

Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy was easily accessed & available. Worked with ease around my schedule, generally painless appt.

|  Thank You!  |  show details
by Tim H. on Jan 26th, 2011

Could not be better!

Jan 26th, 2011

Good Doctor over all with well understanding off natural medicine and none natural I would highly recommend him

by Mike Oxley on Jan 26th, 2011

Prompt, curteous and professional. Thorough attention to the details of my problems.

|  Ron Kennedy and Me,  |  show details
by Jacqualine A Burden on Jan 26th, 2011

Ron Kennedy is the kind of doctor who makes you feel comfortable when you visit his office. I waited only a minute before being shown into his office. I trust Doctor Kennedy and know that I may go to him with any questions I have about my health issues.

Jan 26th, 2011

Ron was very profesional and efficient. I recommend him highly

|  visit was worth going to  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

the visit and recamendation from the doctor was great. the medication im now taking has reallly helped my pain at night. i still feel a bit of pain,but no where near the amount of pain that i did.

Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is a cut above the rest when it comes to patient care.

by David M. on Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy caught me off guard with how available he was. When I called to set up an appointment, Dr. Kennedy himself answered the call and set up the appointment. I had to call back to change the appointment time and date and he was available to make those changes, no problem. At one point, I left a message, and he got back to me within two(!) minutes. I felt like my business and satisfaction were important to him. I recommend Dr. Kennedy and will be returning.

Jan 26th, 2011

It was great having the complete attention of a talented and professional doctor. Healthcare at its best.

Two thumbs up!

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR FOR WHOLE FAMILY  |  show details
by The Britchers on Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Kennedy is a great doctor and healer. My father lives TODAY because of the magic worked by Dr Kennedy. CHECK HIM OUT.

|  Business Owner, Veteran, Volunteer  |  show details
by F Venezia on Jan 25th, 2011

I have received several follow-up 'links' to information related to my illness. I feel as thou I am not 'going-it-alone'. Thank-you

Jan 25th, 2011

On time appointments, great service,spends as much time as you need,I never feel rushed.Dr Kennedy 4 stars all the way!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Deb Rourke on Jan 25th, 2011

I was able to get in for an appointment right away. Minimal (5 minute) wait. Dr Kennedy is courteous, compassionate and listens to his patients. He also emails occasional medical articles of interest to help educate his patients about available treatments. I would highly recommend him.

|  Easy appointment!  |  show details
by Karla Kirchner on Jan 25th, 2011

I got an appointment for the following day! There was no waiting when I got there and the good doctor was very thorough and professional.

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Ron is a very caring man, attentive and listens. He knew what my problem was and helped me thru my pain.

|  Exellent  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Very professional. You can not get a better Dr. in his area for assistance. He sends emails that are very helpful and informative.

by Michael J. Curtis on Jan 25th, 2011

I found Dr. Kennedy to be very helpfulwith my condition and very professional.

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Kennedy is great to deal with.

|  Dr Kennedy  |  show details
by Brian on Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Kennedy is a wonderful doctor who has been helpful in treating my condition. I would recommend him to anyone

Very professional.

Jan 25th, 2011

He was so great about getting me in for an apointment I was amazed! I called around 7:00pm He called me back the same night and he had me in his office the next day at 1:00 pm. His care and concern for my stroke was very awsome. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

|  Caring, Professional  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy makes it easy to talk about your problems. I liked him right away; he was on time, caring about my issues, and offered solutions. He offers opportunities to learn about various conditions. I would recommend him highly. He also has great follow up and is very accessible by phone and email.

|  Professional Service  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Very nice guy...didn't waste my time and responded to my queries in a timely fashion.

by Callie on Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy seems to genuinely care about his patient's overall health picture. He takes the time to talk to his patient, and he seems to be very thorough in asking the appropriate questions of his patient so he can understand the patient's medical situation.

|  THE BEST  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE TIME TO SAY THAT DR RON KENNEDY TOOK THE TIME AND CARE TO FIND ABOUT MY PAIN AND WAS REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELL BEING UNLIKE A LOT OF DOCTORS WHICH YOU JUST BECOME A DOLLAR SIGN. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR RON KENNEDY TO MY LOVE ONES SO THIS SHOULD TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS CARE

|  Consultant  |  show details
by Ernie Carpentert on Jan 25th, 2011

No issues. No big medical problems. By appointment. Always interesting and ontime. Professional.

|  There when I needed him  |  show details
by Scott on Jan 25th, 2011

I applied for my medical marijuana prescription from another service [C.H.A.D.] I qualified and had no problem obtaining what I needed. I then applied for a CA State marijuana card. To do this you pay $160 nonrefundable but it was worth it to me. I have a chronic pain issue that has been going on for ten years, four operations have only made it worse. I wanted as much security as possible so as to not affect my case. When the State tried to contact CHAD they got no answer-so I was going to loose my money. CHAD closed up shop never to be heard from again. Any ways the state gave me an extra week and Dr Kennedy got me in, I resubmitted the paper work using him as the doctor of record and got my state id card. He even cut me a break on the fee. Thank You Dr Kennedy.

|  Great DR.  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I call Dr.keannedy for a appt and got one a few hours later that day.When i got there right away he had me fill out some paper work ect..I was in and out in about 30 minutes. I personally recomened Dr.kennedy he's professional, kind and his price is right..

|  Certification for Medical Marijuana  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I was a little apprehensive on the first visit, since I had not seen Dr. Kennedy before. He was very professional and put me at ease. He seemed very sincere about the medical benefits of marijuana and put me at ease about using it. (I had never taken drugs before or smoked anything). I intend to get my certificate renewed with him when the time comes. thank you for providing this service.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by patient Tim on Jan 25th, 2011

This man actually cares about his patients. He answers questions and also brings them up to my attention. He spend time with me and I can tell he wants to help with any issue. I highly recommendations Dr.Ron Kennedy

|  Dr. Kennedy is wonderful  |  show details
by MMB on Jan 25th, 2011

I am so happy that I found Dr. Kennedy. He has really helped me. He is personable, professional, and honest. He really cares about his patients, too. I have also found plenty of articles on his website that he has authored which have helped me with other areas of my life (nutrition, detox, etc.). I would definitely refer him to a friend.

|  Dr. Kennedy deserves an A-Plus!  |  show details
by P. Sheridan on Jan 25th, 2011

I found Dr. Kennedy to be friendly, personable and professional. He was concerned about my illness and symtoms, and was able to provide an alternative treatment for my condition that had otherwise been overlooked by previous physicans. I would recommend Dr. Kennedy to anyone who has all but given up on conventional medicine and it's practitioners.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Ron was very helpful and considerate in seeing me on short notice. He was on time and courteous in every way. I recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Ron !

Very professinal and helpful

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Ron Kennedy was very professional in his demeanor and evaluation process regarding my physical pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a professional medical evaluation.

Jan 25th, 2011

I felt he was very on to my type of problem.

Jan 25th, 2011

Have only seen him once for a relatively short appointment but he seems like a fine doctor. P.S. Arm cuffs that are too small will give a higher blood pressure reading.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by jtucker on Jan 25th, 2011

My experience at Dr Kennedy's office was easy, comfortable, quick and thorough. He's a good listener who is able to make sounds diagnoses and recommendations. While the cost of the visit came in slightly higher than expected, there were no surprises and the care was excellent.

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is committed to providing excellent service.His compassion towards patients is evident by conduct in and out of the office.

|  Managing Discomfort  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy was very specific in his advise and knowledgable. He provided good counsel in managing my discomoforts, and his recommendations have been quite helpful in the on-going management of my health.

Jan 25th, 2011

accommodating knowledgeable and helpful.

Jan 25th, 2011

My first and only appointment with Dr. Kennedy was nine months ago.He has kept up an occasional correspondence with me through the year. As a patient working in the medical marijuana industry I know legally I am more secure knowing my recommending doctor remembers me .

by Brian S on Jan 25th, 2011

Nice, uncrowded waiting room.Easy to find.Flexible hours.The doctor listened attentively to my problems and addressed all my concerns.I'm very satisfied with his services.

|  breath of fresh air  |  show details
by jerry on Jan 25th, 2011

prompt, knowledgeable, supportive - and a good experience each visit.

|  High rating in my book!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Kennedy has gave me the feeling he was willing to answer all my question. I have needed to contact Dr. Kennedy via e-mail. He has always been quick to respond, giving complete answers.It's important to know that one can contact their MD with a quick response.

|  Dr. Ron Kennedy is GREAT  |  show details
by - James on Jan 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kennedy's for two years now. Each time I have been to his office, it was super easy on me. His office is very clean and comfortable. His scheduling is great, as I didn't have long at all to wait, and he seemed ready as I walked in. Very professional, and courteous. I frequently recommend him to my friends.

|  Great Guy  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

He was very helpful with the options that are open for my condition. He was very professional and had a very clean, quiet, welcoming environment.

by Sarah! on Jan 25th, 2011

I was in SEVERE pain when I went in but he got me in and out quick!

|  very good "alternative" doctor  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I felt that my concerns were answered and my needs were met.

Jan 25th, 2011

Professional, courteous, and helpful! :) Very good patient information, helpful web-site too!

|  all went as expected  |  show details
by Peter M. Tonti on Jan 25th, 2011

The Dr. didn't keep me waiting more than about 10 minutes. He was through, professional and informative. His prices were reasonable.

|  thank you Dr. Kennedy  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

My name is Lisa Bajor, I am going to be 80 years young next November 2010. I am Dr. Federick Hui patient in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Last time when I visited His office (3 weeks ago) in the waiting room was a book;"The thinking person's guid to perfect health." I bought the book, and I could not put it down. This is the best health book, what I read in a long time.I thank you that, You let Dr. Hui make available the book for us. Lisa Bajor, 41 Tormore dr. Richmon-Hill, Ontario, Canada L4C 3N3 905-237-2361