A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Dave Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ron Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Lee practices Family Medicine near Prairie Grove, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Prairie Grove Primary Care Doctors.