Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lev, Anesthesiologist, Phlebologist, Varicose Vein Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lev
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lev, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lev graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Lev MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Lev practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lev has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lev practices Anesthesiology and Phlebology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Phlebologists.