A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Lev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Lev, Anesthesiologist, Phlebologist, Varicose Vein Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Lev, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lev graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lev has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Center For Speciialty Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Eran Lev MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Ron E. Lev practice?
- Dr. Ron Lev has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Lev practices Anesthesiology and Phlebology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Phlebologists.