Dr. Ron Mansolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Mansolo?

March 3rd, 2015

trash...just another pharmaceutical rep............they wouldn't know healing if it smacked them in the face

May 28th, 2012

Happy with Dr. Mansolo

I have been Dr. Mansolo's patient since he opened his office on Bell Avenue in Cedar Park and I followed him to his new location in Leander. Dr. Mansolo always provided excellent medical care and my experiences with the office staff were mostly positive. I always got the exams I wanted/needed and the meds I needed. My husband wanted to try a new doctor as we were getting elderly; I was unhappy with the new doctor because he would not perform any exams. I rushed back to Mansolo's office where I never had that problem and have been happy ever since.

April 26th, 2012

Horrible Dr , rude Front desk too !

Not a nice Dr at all . He does not get to know his patients on a caring or personal level . He also does not do refills at all on medications ! He is money hungry , & wants people to come into his office to pay him to get a refill ! Absolutally ridiculous ! Also the women who answer the phones are very rude & talk over you . Do not go to this dr office . I am transferring my records to somewhere else !

August 24th, 2011

Overall comments

We've been seeing Dr Mansolo for 5 years now. I considered moving when I felt the level of service was poor but decided to give him another chance when I heard he was going out on his own rather than being part of a larger network. So far, so good. We are getting more time with the doctor and more in-depth care. Dr Mansolo is not a hand-holding kind of doctor, at least with adults. If you want that, you will be disappointed. I like a doctor who is straightforward so we get along fine.

August 25th, 2009

Long time patient

My family and I have been seen at this office for 7 years and have never had any problems. The medical and office staff have always been professional and courteous. We are treated and diagnosed in a timely manner but never rushed. I have recommended Dr. Mansolo's office to my friends and will continue to do so.

April 19th, 2009

office staff awful

The medical staff is awful, I have never been treated so badly, both on the phone and in the office, Dr mansolo is okay but his staff is going to give him a bad name...

September 9th, 2015