Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
Totally incompetent staff! show details Totally incompetent staff!
Mar 7th, 2014

This staff messed up appointments, didn't return calls, billed incorrectly and breached confidentiality! Do not go to this office!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Feb 28th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Marek for close to 15 years. He's excellent. I went to several specialists for a leg problem before mentioning it to him and he solved the problem right off. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else -- husband wouldn't either.

Aug 18th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Marek's for many years and he is kind and caring something that is lacking in most doctors.

Review show details Review
Sep 29th, 2009

He took his time diagnosing me and made sure he took care of the problem and that i was ok before i left.

May 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Marek and his staff! They are all very proactive with patient health and well being. My whole family goes to his office. Excellent doctor, PA's, nurses, and support staff.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
great show details great
by csmcangl on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

this is the best doctor i've been to... the staff is friendly and quick.. no long waits

Best Dr in Town show details Best Dr in Town
by bd381x2 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Great Dr!! Excellent staff! Chiropractic Services and Family Medicine. Listens to his patients with love. I really enjoy going to the Dr.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Our new family physician show details Our new family physician
by missyJo on Oct 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

After trying out several family physicians and getting fed up with the "here's a prescription" answer to EVERYTHING...we tried Dr. Marek. He does everythine our MD could do, but also can suggest natural alternatives, and perform chiropractic and some GYN services. And he will take the time to talk with you, and answer all your questions!

Mar 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best doctor in Wichita!: Dr. Marek was my primary doctor when I lived in Wichita. He not only helped me get through bouts of lupus but also helped me shed 50 pounds. He is great, his staff is wonderful and I wouldn't go to any other doctor if I still live

Read Full Review at yahoo.com