A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Univ Of S Hampton Som. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Benson Mitchell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ron B. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Ron Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Mitchell practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.