A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Univ Of S Hampton Som. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Benson Mitchell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ron B. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Ron Mitchell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ron Mitchell practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.