A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Moses is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Moses, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Moses has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moses accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron L. Moses practice?
Dr. Ron Moses practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.