Learn more about Dr. Ron Noy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Noy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noy
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Noy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Noy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Noy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron Noy practice?
- Dr. Ron Noy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Noy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.