A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Noy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Noy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noy
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Noy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Noy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Noy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron Noy practice?
- Dr. Ron Noy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Noy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.