A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Nudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Nudel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Adult Obesity.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nudel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance