A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Nudel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Adult Obesity.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nudel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ron Nudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron Nudel practice?
Dr. Ron Nudel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: North Haven, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Nudel, Dr. Reggie Nudel, Dr. Nicky Nudel, Dr. Ronnie Nudel