Learn more about Dr. Ron Nudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Nudel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nudel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nudel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Nudel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nudel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nudel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Nudel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Nudel practice?
- Dr. Ron Nudel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Nudel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Internists and Hamden Cardiologists.