Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ron Schiff
Dr. Ron Schiff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Schiff is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital, University Community Hospital and All Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ron Schiff has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Ron Schiff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Julia Cogburn
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Tampa, FL 0.74 mi15
Dr. Teresa Field
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 1.13 mi21
Dr. Benjamin Djulbegovic
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 1.24 mi41