The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ron Shapiro
Dr. Ron Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Pittsburgh, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Shapiro has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ron Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...