Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ron Shemesh
Dr. Ron Shemesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shemesh is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, University Community Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Shemesh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ron Shemesh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ron Shemesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. David Rapkin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.48 mi10
Dr. Brian Mcnulty
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.77 mi36
Dr. Richard Dillon
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.77 mi36