A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Shemesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Shemesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Shemesh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemesh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shemesh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Shemesh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Shemesh practice?
- Dr. Ron Shemesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ron Shemesh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.