Dr. Ron Shemesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ron Shemesh?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Ron Shemesh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

My Favorite Doctor

I am a long time patient of Dr. Shemesh. He has always been my go-to source and he has definitely saved my life before. His total person approach to healing is irreplaceable. To the point that even though I live out of state now, I still fly down for my appointments.

January 22nd, 2016

Great servcie

I've been seeing Michelle and she's always prompt, listens and gives me great advise/recommendations.

April 13th, 2015

Wait time is too long

Did not get to see the doctor so cannot rate him because I was left in the exam room for over 45 minutes and I decided to leave. While the office staff is friendly and courteous one of them could have come in at some point to notify me of how much longer the wait would be especially since they were not very busy. When I finally walked out the doctor finally came to see me and let me know I could re-schedule my appointment. Why would I reschedule to wait over 45 minutes again? My time is just as valuable as his. This office should think about scheduling fewer patients if the doctor is this inefficient.

March 16th, 2015

Poor overall service

Very poor follow up service after visit. Paid consultation fee and didn't even see doctor. Very non responsive to emails or phone calls.

December 31st, 2013

Very compassionate Doctor! Happy to have a physician take a safer approach to my care instead of always relying on strong harmful medicines. I would highly recommend Dr. Shemesh! !

May 15th, 2013

Great wellness clinic!

I been seeing Dr. Shemesh for years, he is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever worked with. Over the years I have done hormones and neurotransmitter testing, acupuncture and IV Nutrients, all of which was covered by my insurance. Every time I leave the office I feel empowered to take on life full steam ahead! Highly recommend.

October 26th, 2012

Changed my life

This office is amazing. I saw Michelle for my new patient visit, she is a very sweet and caring nurse practitioner. I then saw Dr. Shemesh for my follow up laboratory work. He spent time to listen and talk with me about my issues and gave me real life practical solutions to manage my problems. I left feeling empowered to take back control of my health. This much different then in the past when I saw a medical doctor they would rush me in, write a prescription and rush me out. The office and staff is also very nice and willing to answer questions about insurance coverage.

May 28th, 2011

Dr. Shemesh is great. He is very knowledgeable and uses an integrative (allopathic and holistic) approach to diagnosis and treatment. He doesn't treat symptoms with a drug/s but rather, looks for the root cause and treats the cause with healing lifestyle changes, detoxification and nutrients. How refreshing not to be drugged at the first opportunity just to hide symptoms. Expect a wait in the office.

April 12th, 2011

DR SHEMESH IS THE BEST!!!

Dr. Shemesh is the best doctor in the whole world! He changed me life. I felt like I was 60 years old being in a 32 year old body. Now I feel like a 20 year old in a 32 year old. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE DR SHEMESH!! THANK YOU : )

March 30th, 2010

kind

December 10th, 2009

Fantastic doctor

Dr Shemesh has helped me more in 2 visits than any other doctor has in the past 4.5 years. Hes the first doctor that really listened and acted like he truly cared about my health issues. After my initial consultation, he did extensive blood work to determine exactly what was wrong with me (something none of my other 5 doctors did). On my second visit, we went over the test results which he explained in detail, in verbage that I could understand, and put me on supplements to help alleviate the symptoms of my condition. After one month on the supplements, I feel better than I have in over 4 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor and I highly recommend him.

October 22nd, 2016