Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Video profile
3610 Madaca Ln
Tampa, FL 33618
813-935-2273
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

Very compassionate Doctor! Happy to have a physician take a safer approach to my care instead of always relying on strong harmful medicines. I would highly recommend Dr. Shemesh!!

|  Great wellness clinic!  |  show details
by Jamie on May 14th, 2013

I been seeing Dr. Shemesh for years, he is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever worked with. Over the years I have done hormones and neurotransmitter testing, acupuncture and IV Nutrients, all of which was covered by my insurance. Every time I leave the office I feel empowered to take on life full steam ahead! Highly recommend.

|  Changed my life  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

This office is amazing. I saw Michelle for my new patient visit, she is a very sweet and caring nurse practitioner. I then saw Dr. Shemesh for my follow up laboratory work. He spent time to listen and talk with me about my issues and gave me real life practical solutions to manage my problems. I left feeling empowered to take back control of my health. This much different then in the past when I saw a medical doctor they would rush me in, write a prescription and rush me out. The office and staff is also very nice and willing to answer questions about insurance coverage.

|  show details
May 28th, 2011

Dr. Shemesh is great. He is very knowledgeable and uses an integrative (allopathic and holistic) approach to diagnosis and treatment. He doesn't treat symptoms with a drug/s but rather, looks for the root cause and treats the cause with healing lifestyle changes, detoxification and nutrients. How refreshing not to be drugged at the first opportunity just to hide symptoms. Expect a wait in the office.

|  DR SHEMESH IS THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by SAMATHA JADE on Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Shemesh is the best doctor in the whole world! He changed me life. I felt like I was 60 years old being in a 32 year old body. Now I feel like a 20 year old in a 32 year old. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE DR SHEMESH!! THANK YOU : )

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2009

Dr Shemesh has helped me more in 2 visits than any other doctor has in the past 4.5 years. Hes the first doctor that really listened and acted like he truly cared about my health issues. After my initial consultation, he did extensive blood work to determine exactly what was wrong with me (something none of my other 5 doctors did). On my second visit, we went over the test results which he explained in detail, in verbage that I could understand, and put me on supplements to help alleviate the symptoms of my condition. After one month on the supplements, I feel better than I have in over 4 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor and I highly recommend him.