Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 3rd, 2015

Dr. Suzuki is an extraordinary man and doctor!

by Janine on Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Suzuki always takes excellent care of me and my daughter. He is a wonderful human being.

Best doctor around! show details Best doctor around!
by Stacey N on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Suzuki is one of a kind. He encompasses everything that you want from a physician. He is brilliant, professional, kind, and always on target. I recommend this doctor immensely!

by Amy F on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Suzuki is very kind, patient, attentive, demonstrates good listening skills and a sense of humor. He was hand picked by Dr. Piepsak whom had operated his family practice out of Pennington for several decades. I highly recommend him. Rose is wonderful as well.

Great staff show details Great staff
Aug 20th, 2012

Knew the doctor before hand, he is incredible, his office is simply amazing and his staff is very kind and friendly

Highly recommend Dr. Suzuki show details Highly recommend Dr. Suzuki
Apr 14th, 2011

As a pharmacist, I interact with many physicians, for other patients and as a patient myself. Dr. Suzuki is one of the best I have seen in his clinical expertise, bedside manner, and no-hassle promptness, and treats you as a whole person, not just focusing on one specific issue. I trust him as a researcher and as a clinician and therefore will keep him as my personal family physician. I highly recommend Dr. Suzuki!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by nm on Feb 17th, 2009

Very pleased with his availability and care. An old fashioned family doctor in modern times.