A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Swensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Swensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Swensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Swensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Edward Swensen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ron E. Swensen practice?
- Dr. Ron Swensen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ron Swensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.